13th edition of the Wellness, Healthy Lifestyle and Medicine Exhibition HEALTH DAYS 2022
Health Days is an exhibition showcasing innovations in wellness, healing and rehabilitation and natural medicine.
Healthcare, treatment, rehabilitation institutions and clinics
suppliers of products and services for health and healthy lifestyle
manufacturers of health-enhancing and therapeutic products and their representatives
representatives of alternative and complementary medicine:
sports and health promotion organisations
health food representatives
In the exhibition programme:
Extensive programme of useful seminars and presentations
Health research. Specialist consultations
Blood donation campaign
More information about the exhibition
In the face of the challenges posed by the pandemic, HEALTH DAYS is about self-love, nurturing inner and outer beauty, the strength to bring the family together, to take care of its health, to create a clean and harmonious environment. We will look at wellness in as many different ways as possible, looking at the physical, professional, emotional, social and environmental aspects.
Specialists from different fields will share their knowledge: doctors, beauticians, trainers, psychologists. Visitors will therefore discover a wide range of health-enhancing services and products, treatment and rehabilitation news, healthy lifestyle tips, a comprehensive programme of useful seminars on the impact of lifestyle, nutrition and exercise on health, and the restoration of physical and emotional health.
– Treatment, health promotion, rehabilitation, nursing services
– Medicines, food supplements
– Medical equipment, instruments, medical clothing, footwear
– Nursing and disability equipment
– Orthopaedics, orthopaedic equipment
– Vision correction
– Dental care products
– Beauty services and equipment
– Therapeutic, natural, organic cosmetics, personal hygiene
– Alternative and complementary medicine: herbal therapy, apitherapy, homeopathy, aromatherapy, light therapy, physiotherapy, massages, bioenergetics, magnetotherapy, etc.
– Healthy eating
– Yoga, meditation
– Innovative, ecological solutions for the home environment
– Health communities, health education