“Woman’s World 2023” is a true celebration for every woman, where she can take time for herself and in one place find out the latest and most relevant beauty and fashion trends and news, get acquainted with the possibilities and procedures offered by aesthetic medicine, discover the latest news on the jewellery market, and pay attention to her hobbies – leisure and ways of spending time, sports, and wellness. In an exhibition dedicated to women’s topics, interests, activities and favourite leisure pursuits, every woman will discover the market news, technologies, goods and services that are relevant to her.
The 20th anniversary edition of Woman’s World 2023 is probably the largest and the most popular fashion, style and beauty exhibition, attracting tens of thousands of visitors from all over Lithuania every year during the three days of the exhibition.
At this year’s show you will be able to see:
– The latest fashion, style and beauty trends and news, new brands and products on the market;
– a wealth of top quality products and services;
– the GIFT exhibition – a new space on the 3rd floor;
– personal, free expert advice, useful tips just for you;
– events for beauty professionals, conferences, seminars;
Conference FORMULA: BUSINESS AND HAPPINESS – YES OR NO TO WORKING INTELLECT?
– Presentations of the latest fashion collections by designers at the MAD SHOW;
– the exclusive show competition “LONG-HAIRED WORLD 2023”, which has become a tradition;
– a special sensory space: EXPERIENCE EXPERIENCE with L’Occitane;
– the new space BEAUTY OASIS, with performances by beauty professionals and a demonstration programme.
Main themes of the exhibition:
– Beauty: cosmetics, hair, nail care, beauty, massage salons, cosmetology, permanent make-up, hairdressing and beauty salon equipment;
– Fashion: textiles, knitwear, leather, fur products, designer services, accessories, haberdashery, footwear;
– aesthetic medicine: products, instruments, services;
– jewellery: jewellery, costume jewellery;
– Women’s hobbies: leisure, sport, wellness.
Exhibition organiser: UAB “Ekspozicijų centras”. For further information please contact: +370 37 792985 or e-mail email@example.com.