Well-known Lithuanian manufacturers and brands proudly entering the market at the exhibition MADE IN LITHUANIA 2022.
The aim of the exhibition is to present products made in Lithuania, to promote the consumption of Lithuanian products, to strengthen cooperation between domestic producers and suppliers of services and equipment relevant to them.
Unique in its nature, the exhibition has already become a traditional meeting place for manufacturers and their customers. We hope that the fourteenth edition of the event will once again surprise with food and beverage tastings, a variety of cosmetics and household chemicals, a variety of clothing and accessories, as well as solutions for housing and interior design.
The presentation of products awarded with gold medals, the opportunity to see the features of the products and buy them at manufacturer’s prices, the creators’ space MADOS PASAŽAS with inspiring stories of the brands – all this brings together thousands of visitors every year, all of them supporting the idea of choosing Lithuanian products.
UAB “Exposition Centre”
Kaunas Region Industrialists and Employers Association
Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists
We love Lithuania – Lithuanian tourism, leisure and culture news portal
The themes of the exhibition “MADE IN LITHUANIA”:
– Cosmetics and household chemicals
– Clothing and accessories (textiles and fur products – footwear – haberdashery – jewellery)
– Ideas for the home. Interior (home textiles – candles, essential oils, room fragrances – paintings – souvenirs)
– Food and drink (meat and fish products – dairy products – agricultural products, honey – bakery and confectionery – groceries – delicacies, condiments, sauces – sweets – beverages – herbs, food supplements)
– Tourism in Lithuania – We love Lithuania alley (presentation of Lithuanian tourism news – accommodation, wellness, sightseeing and catering)